Library materials may be renewed once for the same time period as the first loan. Renewals may be requested three ways:
- Sign in to "My Account" in Catalog+
- Via phone: 574-296-6253
- Via e-mail: email@example.com
All library materials are subject to recall. AMBS students and faculty may request recalls.
- Recalled materials will be returned to the library and available for pickup in 1-2 weeks.
- Borrowers are given one week to return recalled materials.
- Borrowers have a minimum of two weeks' use of a recalled book.
Renew materials using Catalog+
In this short video, AMBS Librarian Karl Stutzman demonstrates signing in to Catalog+ to view and renew loans. In Catalog+, you can sign in with your library barcode number and last name to view checkouts and renew materials.
Students and Staff
|Date selected at the end of each term.|
|Faculty||End of fall and spring semesters|
|Library Open||2 hours|
Check-out 1 hour before closing; Return 1/2 hour after opening.
|Reference Books||24 hours|
|Children's Books||2 weeks|