Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
This guide was developed by the library staff at Concordia University Portland, who have granted permission for its use at AMBS. Thank you Concordia University Portland!
Information Services & Online Learning Librarian
Finding Permalinks to EBSCO Records
- Once you find an article that you want, look at the right-side menu.
- Click on the Permalink link, which has a paperclip icon.
- A small box should appear above the source's title. Click on the URL to highlight it. Copy the link using Control-C for PC or Command-C for Mac. Or you can right-click on the highlighted URL and select “Copy.” Paste the link into the discussion board, a Word document, etc.
- Click on the X at the top-right corner to close the box.
Finding Permalinks to EBSCO Search Results
- When you have a list of search results that you want to send to yourself or someone else, look at the right side of the page.
- Click on the Share button to open the drop-down menu. The last option will show the permalink, which should be highlighted. (If it isn't fully highlighted, click outside the URL, then click on the permalink once to highlight the full URL.)
- Copy the link using Control-C for PC or Command-C for Mac. Or you can right-click on the highlighted URL and select "Copy." Paste the link into the discussion board, a Word document, etc.
- Click outside the drop-down menu to close it.