COMING SOON--ISSUES BEING DIGITIZED BY INTERNET ARCHIVE, JUNE 2023.
These will eventually appear here as a subcollection on archive.org
A monthly magazine published by the Mennonite Publishing House, Scottdale, PA for the Mennonite Church from January 1909 to December 1953. Targeted “for the home,” it regularly included sections on the Christian life, home, education, missions, Sunday school, young people's Bible meeting, and world news. Editors were H. Frank Reist 1909-1919, Vernon Smucker 1920-1923, Clayton. F. Derstine 1923-1929, and John L. Horst 1930-1953. In January 1954 it was merged with the Mennonite Community (digitized) to form a new magazine entitled Christian Living (not digitized).